Horkey International Services Limited is an Indegenous Nigerian company that was incorporate in 2001. We are a project based Engineering comapny with expertise in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering. We are also into Dreging and Marine Logistics. We take pride in providing our clients with cutting edge engineering solutions to cater to their various needs. We have a team of seasoned Nigerian professionals who make up our ever growing and very dynamic workforce.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to add to our team a driven and detail-oriented business development officer to identify business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase company sales
- Your responsibilities will include developing an in-depth knowledge of our company services, pricing, and policies, and improving existing sales proposals.
- You should also ensure that the company is able to achieve revenue targets. You should be adept at negotiating business deals and able to make sound decisions that will benefit the company.
- You should also possess strong business acumen as well as demonstrate excellent management, communication, computer and analytical skills.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
- Submit company documents to various agencies that we do business with.
- Follow up company documents with other agencies/Organizations and ensure that the company documents is at the right office at the right time.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Administration, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, or related field.
- Proven experience working as a business development officer or similar role.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- The ability to travel as needed.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
N100,000 – N150,000 (Monthly).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- This position is open to only people living in Abuja.
- The company will not pay for any relocation cost
Application Deadline 26th May, 2021.