Talent Bureau – Our client, a Digital Transformation Company that enables African decision makers define the future. We work with our clients as a team to ensure they compete in a world of constant innovation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Business Development Manager will be responsible for growing, developing, and managing businesses.
- Seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
- Develop proposals, presentations, contracts, and concept notes.
- Attend seminars, conferences, and events where appropriate.
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
- Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department.
- Delivery of projects within agreed timeframes with partners.
- Negotiation and set up of partnership initiatives with the highest levels of sensitivity and confidentiality to achieve a positive outcome.
- Provide high level management reporting on progress of partnership initiatives against agreed targets.
- Generate leads and cold calls to prospective customers.
- Meet with partners / clients face to face or over the phone.
- Understand the needs of partners / clients and be able to respond effectively with a plan on how to meet their needs.
- Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives to develop and improve the business.
- Work strategically with team members – carrying out necessary plans to implement operational changes.
- Have a good understanding of the businesses’ products and services and be able to advise prospective clients accordingly.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- Excellent MS Office Skills.
- 2 – 5 years work experience in sales, marketing, or related field.
- Strong communication skills, organizational skills, and IT fluency.
- Ability to multitask and manage complex projects.
- Good understanding of the information technology market.
- Relevant certifications are an added advantage.
N180,000 – N250,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Business Development Manager” and Location as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th June, 2021.