UnoCasa Limited – Our client provides digital tools and best-practices that help you run your community efficiently and sustainably.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Locations: Abuja and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We need a business development manager to significantly increase the brand’s identity and market share in the business service.
- Also, build market position by locating, developing, researching, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships in all sectors for the company.
- Proactively sell the company’s estate management solution (and prepaid utility meters) to facilities/property managers, residents associations, real estate developers and other operators of residential and commercial communities
- Using a consultative selling approach to properly qualify and align the needs of the customers
- Present the highest level of professionalism and passion through presentations, marketing materials/events, quotes & proposals
- Identify fora where key real estate stakeholders meet such as conferences, symposia and other meetings and create opportunities for company to showcase its products there
- Compiling and presenting sales reports
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and referral-based strategies
- Manage relationships with facilities/property managers, residents’ associations, real estate developers and other decision makers in territory defined and agreed by the company
- Administer assessments to learners to determine baseline academic performance
- Understand customers desired outcomes and how to leverage technologies to assist in optimization
- Develop and submit comprehensive proposals based on assessed needs of potential clients;
- Perform other duties as may be required.
Required Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification
- Flexibility and adaptability to new situations and challenges.
- Minimum of 4 years in Business Development in related sector.
- Organizational skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Self-motivation and drive.
- Must have or be working towards a professional qualification.
- Real estate experience will be an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
N150,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th March, 2022.