Amvile Services Company is an indigenous company involved in the business of general contracting and supply, Civil, Mechanical and Electrical works, Transportation services, import and exports of general goods and services, man power supply, trading of all kinds of goods and services, Oil field services, Personnel Training Competence and communication services as her main stay.
We are a team of oilfield service specialists and engineers with multi-dimensional experience in oilfield services, construction and engineering projects. We understand our clients have varied needs and requirements, that’s why we offer services designed just for their peculiar needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- What your job role is developing markets for and selling Rotork-manufactured electric, hydraulic and pneumatic actuators.
- Typical end-users include Breweries (e.g. NBL, Guinness etc); Dangote Cement/Refinery/Sugar/Salt, Oil & Gas Companies, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Companies, Food & Beverages Manufacturing Companies (e.g. Dufill (Indomie), Cadbury, Nestle, etc).
Following are your job descriptions:
- You will set goals and develop plans for growing the company’s actuator business.
- You will research prospective accounts and their contacts, and initiate contact with them.
- You will research, plan, and implement new target market initiatives.
- You will be responsible for building long-term relationship with the company’s new and existing clients.
- You will make yourself available, from time to time, for industry events such as seminars and conferences inside and outside of Lagos/Nigeria.
- You will show improvement from one quarter to the next in your person and in the job.
- You will develop, pursue, and catch leads; and move them through our sales cycle.
- You will develop winning quotes and proposals for prospective customers of the company.
The job requires the following:
- A good First Degree preferably in the Social Sciences. Please feel free to apply if your degree is in other fields, but you feel you have the required flair for the job.
- Impeccable English Language (speaking & writing) skills.
- Great communication and negotiation skills.
- Great time management and planning skills.
- Ability to work with and in an ethnically-diverse team.
- Proven work experience (nothing less than 3 years, with provable results) as a Business Development Manager/Officer responsible for B2B segment of the market.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Word, MS Excel, Docs, and Sheets.
- Salary: N80,000 – N100,000 monthly
- The base salary is great, and there is a commission for revenue generated.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] using “BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER” as the subject of the mail.
- Ensure that your LinkedIn profile address is somewhere in your CV.
- State in the body of your email, why you are the best candidate for the job. Tell us about your experience and the results you achieved in the body of your email.
- Get ready to attend an interview at our offices somewhere in Gbagada Phase 1.
- As part of preparation for the interview, please go to rotork.com and read up on the products they manufacture; then come up with a plan for pushing those products here in Nigeria.
- If you happen to be our ideal candidate, then expect to negotiate your salary and allowances, Good luck!
- The job will take you out of Lagos sometimes.
- There are pool cars/scheduled flights available to aid movement in and out of Lagos
Application Deadline 31st July, 2022.
Starting from 28th July, 2022.