Sigma Consulting Group – Our client in the Logistics industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Duties & Key Responsibilities
- Conduct training and product demonstrations.
- Identify product opportunities and present solutions.
- Build strong working relationships and present solutions to direct end users/customers.
- Undertake regular visits to major clients/customers to verify the attainment of customer satisfaction.
- Develop portfolio plans and ongoing sales strategies to maximize profit and grow sales in new and existing accounts.
- Attend trade fairs, shows, and special events to promote the business.
- Source for trucks and the required vehicles the customers need.
- Target new business opportunities and grow an existing customer base. Analyze market and establish competitive advantages
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit
- A degree with 2+ years in a similar position and the ability to work in both a reactive and proactive environment.
- A high degree of commercial acumen, i.e., excellent communication skills, ability to learn and work across business development.
- Sound commercial insight and experience and be able to demonstrate strong analytical and interpersonal skills when dealing with clients.
- Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing demonstrated sales success.
- Requires excellent transaction negotiation and closing skills.
- Experience in managing challenging environments and demanding customers.
- Candidates must have prior sales/marketing/business development experience in the logistics or transportation industry.
- A solid reputation for delivering results, hunting new business, and implementing strategic project planning
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 8th March, 2021.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter