Standpoint Technology is an independent indigenous technology company that delivers IT Services & Solutions. We offer a full portfolio of Managed Services, Hardware Support, SIM Registration and Identity management solutions to all types of users.
Our aim is to offer exceptional service at affordable rates, with a keen interest in being long-term partners that will contribute to our client’s success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting to: Managing Director
- We are seeking an organized and driven BDE that effectively develops and understands all business processes and provides technology guidance to ensure maximum return on investment (ROI) for our business.
- Candidate must be a strong leader with excellent interpersonal skills and an outstanding business intellect.
- Initiate and develop relationships with clients for business growth. Work closely with them to understand the business needs and to explore opportunities for growth.
- Develop and execute strategic business development, marketing, customer acquisition and engagement, and sales plans to expand our customer base, sales targets.
- Maintain strong knowledge of company’s products, pricing, policies etc, so as to educate clients on benefits.
- Maintain strong relationship with existing customers for business retention.
- Any other task required of you for business growth.
Client Relationship Management:
- Provide Support for Clients by learning about and satisfying their needs.
- Initiate, facilitate, manage and build new and existing client and partner relationships.
- Analyse the customer base to establish a common approach to retention and growth.
Marketing / Business Expansion:
- Identify the market / business opportunities, trends, setting ideas and project by researching industry related events, publications, daily media, and through existing clients.
- Gather market and customer information, network with major industry players and decision makers and provide feedback on industry trends to Division and Management.
- Develop an understanding of relevant sectors and how they are likely to respond to business proposals and bids.
- Implement systems to track upcoming RFPs and maintain corporate new business tracker.
- Develop Special Presentations & Proposals for Prospects, Clients, etc; review draft proposals.
- Develop negotiation strategies and execution of same.
- Support and provide input to new contracts and contract renewals/extensions.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or any related field
- 3-5 years experience as a commercial / Marketing professional in a leadership role (Preferably in IT, Telecommunication, Oil, and Gas Sectors, Fintech).
- Ability to demonstrate entrepreneurial spirit, business acumen, professional presence, and comprehensive understanding of marketing and sales strategies.
- Outstanding analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills
- In-depth understanding of marketing principles, changing market dynamics, brand, product, and service management.
- Willingness to learn
- Good analytical skill
- A good team player
- Strong ownership mind-set
- Leadership tendencies
- Impeccable integrity
- Sound independent judgement.
- Can do attitude – willing to work, learn and go beyond the call of duty.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite and other operational software
- Adept problem solver and decision maker
- Detail-oriented, Diligent, proactive and Respectful of deadlines
- Structured and organized, very good with excel.
- Semi project management skills.
- Highly skilled and experienced at negotiating conflict and problem-solving to achieve win-win outcomes at executive levels.
- Strong communication skills in writing, speaking, and presenting.
- Be able to identify gaps and areas that need improvement.
- Ability to listen, build rapport, and credibility as a strategic partner vertically within the business unit, as well as with leadership and functional teams.
- Knowing when to push an agenda and when to let a situation develop, rest, or advance.
- Ability and comfort with working at executive levels.
NGN75,000 – NGN100,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 17th June, 2021.