SFS Financial Services Group (“SFS Group”) currently consists of two companies, called SFS Financial Services Limited (“SFS Financial”) and SFS Capital Nigeria Limited (“SFS Capital”). SFS Financial is licensed by the Securities & Exchange Commission (“SEC”) as an Issuing House, while SFS Capital is licensed as a Fund / Portfolio Manager.
The SFS Group is a product of a Management Buy-out of Skye Financial Services Limited, which operated as the investment banking and investment management subsidiary of Skye Bank Plc. The change began as a result of the mandate by the Central Bank of Nigeria’s (“CBN”) instructing all Nigerian banks to sell off their non-banking subsidiaries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- SFS Nigeria is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated Business development executive who genuinely values the sales process, who understands the economic drivers that a revenue building manager brings to a business.
- We are seeking experienced and energetic sales men and women with Banking background to join our team.
- In this role, you should be able to work independently with little to zero supervision.
- You should have excellent organization, sales, and relationship management skills.
- Your goals include sales growth, business expansion, the formation of strategic partnerships, and increased profitability.
- Working with senior team members to identify and attract new clients by innovating novel ideas that fosters empirical business growth.
- Preparing and delivering pitches and presentations to potential new clients to drive sales
- Communicating with new and existing clients to understand their needs and offer solutions to their problems as it may arise
- Creating positive, long-lasting relationships with current and potential clients
- 2+ years sales experience with banking or financial investment background.
- Previous marketing experience preferred.
- Customer relationship/management experience is also preferred.
- Proven ability to generate new revenue and meet or exceed sales as in a hunting-oriented sales role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email