Coscharis Group is a wholly owned Nigerian Conglomerate with businesses and interests that span across various sectors of the Nigerian economy: Automobile, Medical, Foods & Beverages, Information Technology, Engineering and Agriculture. With globally respected partners and an iconic brand portfolio, Coscharis has continued to be a considerable contributor to Nigeria’s economy.
We are recruiting recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Reference No: BD54
- The business development executive is responsible for identifying and pursuing new leads for the growth the business.
- Identify and implement new business opportunities and partnerships for the portfolio, this includes searching for, and making first contact with new prospective businesses.
- Identify, prioritize, and track progress towards key account metrics and annual quota
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers to guarantee retention
- Draft and pitch proposals/presentations to potential clients.
- Perform industry and company research including quantitative and qualitative analysis. Identify key industry trends, competitive factors, and target companies within favored business segments.
- Meet and exceed your sales goals through prospecting, qualifying, managing, closing new sales opportunities, and leading contract negotiations
- B.Sc in Business, Marketing or any related field
- Minimum of 4 years post NYSC experience in Sales, Marketing and Business Development, preferably in the logistics industry
- Excellent negotiation, consultative sales and customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th April, 2022.