Ekovolt is an enterprise technology services company empowering businesses online by providing affordable and reliable connectivity, together with local cloud and work productivity solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Consultant – Cloud Services
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Business Development Consultant will be responsible for the development and implementation of a comprehensive sales strategy for the Company’s Cloud Services, including identification of key opportunities, accounts, and development of a robust opportunity pipeline.
- Lead the entire sales process from business development prospecting and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support.
- Develop and drive marketing campaigns and lead generation activities to maximize revenue contribution of the Cloud business to the company.
- Build and maintain productive business relationships with key customers and partners.
- Monitor and ensure the provision of the highest quality services to the company’s customers and oversee the design and deployment of an effective customer relationship management framework.
- Prepare periodic activity reports, focusing on the achievement of sales targets and opportunity pipeline.
- Identify and engage senior decision-makers across prospects and key clients, articulating the benefits of cloud services and explore opportunities for the company to gain a larger share of customer wallets.
- Lead the Cloud sales propositions and deliver sales presentations at proposal meetings.
- Generate, achieve and exceed agreed sales targets and other KPIs.
- First degree in a relevant Degree.
- Minimum of five (5) years demonstrated technology sales leadership success, with three (3) to five (5) years in Cloud Sales within the Nigerian environment.
- Familiarity with Public & Private Clouds, IaaS, PaaS and SaaS including AWS, Azure and managed services; Azure or AWS based Cloud Architecture and migration skills and experience.
- Understanding of local markets, customers and competition in order to target needs and drive sales.
- Strong ability to uncover new revenue opportunities and create productive, long-term customer relationships.
- Excellent account management skills, including skills to analyze, qualify, position, justify, and close.
- Excellent research, problem analysis and solving skills.
- Excellent presentation, facilitation and negotiation skills; Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and relationship management skills.
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Strategic self-starter with entrepreneurial drive and an ability to organize, prioritize, and clarify deliverables.
- Good understanding of business drivers and their relationship to Cloud products and services.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply