Berusa Global is a fast-growing Environmental, Agricultural, Planning and Property management company in Nigeria. Berusa Global is a fast-growing Environmental, Agricultural, Planning and Property management company in Nigeria. Working to cut across local, national and international markets, while delivering the best of customer service through exceptional marketing and consultancy to clients. Our prime objective is to offer a wide range of Environmental, Agricultural, Planning and Property services such as real estate consultancy, Environmental Consultancy, Agricultural Investment, Property investments, Facility management, Tenancy management and Leasing & Sales of property.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Perform quality assurance
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to the product team
- Communicate key insights and findings to the product team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer.
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Own and develop relationships with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
Requirements and Skills
- HND / BSc / BA in any Management or Science related field
- A Degree in IT / Computer Science
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Solid experience in writing SQL queries
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills.
- 1 – 5 years of work experience.
- Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- N70,000 – N100,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 4th August, 2022.