Proxynet Communications is an Information Technology Company focusing on Systems Integrations, Network Security / disaster recovery Solution, Enterprise Software Solutions. Our businesses are strongly channeled to providing integrated, turnkey, technology solutions to the financial, manufacturing, telecommunications, government, Oil and blue chip sectors in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Marketing and selling of company’s products online
- For overall online marketing strategy and execution.
- You will be responsible for coordinating and executing client’s social media strategy, working across key social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Prepare presentation slides and build proposals for our products.
- Coordinate, manage and grow our customer’s database.
- This role will be instrumental in increasing our social media presence, gaining visibility for our brand and engaging our community
- Manage and coordinate day-to-day activities of the company.
- Developing and building the Brand for Proxynet/iSpace and Proskool
- Create a strong visibility and client base for all our product/brands online.
- Maintaining good client relations and records.
- Follow up leads to ensure it turns to sales.
- Generate leads and close the deals.
- Bulk mailing and sms to schools, parents and caregivers.
- Follow-up on leads and prospects from our online activities to a logical conclusion.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports of all activities
- Establishing and building of a strong resellers base for our brands
- Management and coordination of our products on all social media platforms
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree in a relevant discipline with at least 6 years relevant work experience.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal required; creative writing skills a plus
- Experience with general Social Media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin)
- Must be extremely detail oriented with strong attention to follow-through
- Must reside in Abuja.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th April, 2022.