A young Agro-processing company in Ajah, Lagos is recruiting to fill the postion below:
Job Title: Bookkeeper / Storekeeper
Location: Ajah, Lagos
- Make accurate day-to-day entry in appropriate ledgers for all business transactions
- Maintain an accurate record of all transactions.
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments
- Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable
- Manage petty cash account
- Issuing of payment vouchers and filing of source documents
- Assist in inventory department with store keeping.
- Account reconciliation to ensure accuracy of transactions
- Process bank deposits
- Prepare, send and store invoices
- HND / B.Sc in Accounting
- 1-2 years post NYSC experience
- Must live in Ajah axis.
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Understanding accounting best practices
- Data entry skills
- High attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications typed on the body of an email with the CV as PDF or Word document to: [email protected] The subject of the email must be “Bookkeeper / Storekeeper” to be considered.
- Name and mobile number should undersign the application letter.
- Interview holds shortly after for shortlisted candidates.
- Successful candidates should be ready to resume thereafter
Application Deadline 12pm 16th May, 2021.