ECGD is a fast-growing Internet company and top WordPress-based website design agency in Nigeria. We understand the core importance of GROWTH to every business and individual, that is why we are here to help you accomplish the necessary promotions for your business and career.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Blogger / Content Creator
Location: Ilorin, Kwara
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a talented blogger/writer to create engaging, unique and search engine optimized content for our blog.
- The blogger will be given topics and guidelines for research and develop meaningful posts that will appeal to our target audience.
- You should be self-motivated, goal driven and be able to work with less or no supervision.
- You should be creative, adaptable, and analytical with excellent writing skills and a unique voice.
- Writing, editing, publishing, and promoting content.
- Promoting new posts using advertisements, emails, social media, and other methods to alert and attract new readers.
- Maximizing site traffic by utilizing Search Engine Optimization keywords.
- Monitoring responses to posts via the website, social media, or other platforms to better understand the audience.
- Staying current on industry trends for possible opportunities to attract new readers or create stronger, more engaging content.
- BSc / HND / OND ( Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communications, Literature or any related field is highly preferred)
- Strong understanding of the target audience and industry trends.
- Proficiency with computers, especially content management software, social media platforms, MS Office, and SEO keywords, basic understanding of HTML
- Ability to sit and type for extended periods.
- Writing experience
- Exceptional writing, research, and communication skills.
- Creativity and adaptability.
N30,000 – N50,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their Article and topic of their choice (Not plagiarized), not more than 400 words, and a 3- sentence introduction of themself to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 15th July, 2022.