Skyshore Group Limited (SGL) is a conglomerate of companies actively rendering various services in the Oil and Gas sector of the global economy; especially in West Africa rendering services to support Hydrocarbon Drilling, Completion and production at various levels. Incorporated in Nigeria by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) under the “Companies and allied matters decree 1990” as a limited liability “Group of Companies” which serves as a holding name for her member companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bid and Tender Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Cultivate appropriate market intelligence in the oil industry to provide current market trends in the industry for company use.
- Gather new intelligence for the preparation of reports, tenders and presentations that aid the organization win new contracts in ongoing and future projects.
- Review and understand the client’s prequalification, Invitation to tender/request for quotation documents.
- Evaluate technical and commercial proposal and report back to management for appropriate action.
- Interpret client’s technical and commercial specification and produce a complaint proposal or offering more suitable alternatives where appropriate.#Organized tender review and bid preparation activities.
- Coordinate the preparation, compilation, and submission of Pre-Qualifications, ITT, RFQ through the NIPEX portal, Commercial Bid, and formal Tender submissions from receipt of requests from clients and review clarifications, to award and handover to the execution teams.
- Ensure timely preparation and submission of technical & commercial tenders and contracts according to the requirements of each tender or contract and client.
- Ensure all data and information required to submit a successful technical tender and prequalification package are obtained and involved in each tender. The desired result of every prequalification package and technical tender is a pass for Company.
- Monitor Tender submission process for completeness, consistency and compliance.
- Follow up on tenders especially by being aware on the evaluation period, project budget, marking scheme before tenders submission, scores, project head or engineer and the likes.
- Interface with suppliers for quotations in line with clients’ requirements.
- Attended all necessary meetings with parties involved in the bidding process and negotiation phase and maintained contact with partners and subcontractors during the bidding process phase.
- To secure maritime equipment leasing contracts that can be executed by vessels owned by other companies.
- Ensures contact with technical partners, JV partners and nominated subcontractors and nominated subcontractors during the bidding process phase.
- Coordinate planning/cost control activities for tender preparation and tender department.
- Accountable for the preparation and delivery of technical presentations to explain products and services to customers – tasked with increasing market share of commodity chemicals, drilling and subsea chemicals, oil tools etc to oil and gas companies operating in Nigeria.
- In charge of company registration/interface with agencies, regulators, and other stakeholders’ statutory licenses and documentations required in the qualification for Tenders certificate (NCDMB, NCEC, DPR, PENCOM, NSITF, Nigerian Petroleum Exchange NIPEX, NIMASA, etc.).
- Review and monitor all company’s litigation matters, act as a primary liaison for external solicitors regarding corporate transactions and advice the company appropriately.
- Ensured that prompt and qualitative legal support/advise is provided to management and all relevant stakeholders in order to ensure operational efficiency and that risk is mitigated.
- Accountable for the preparation of required documents for the company’s regularization for audit process carried out by NIPEX and other corporate bodies.
- Source for business for the Vessel and sign Charter Party Agreement (CPA) with charterers after carry out due diligence of the nature of business the charterer wish to engage in.
- Anchor and coordinate the implementation of all AGO supply and delivery contracts while working in strict compliance with the contractual framework for the supply and delivery.
- Saddled with the responsibilities of seeking out vessel charterers, negotiating, and sealing deal, drafting and signing Charter Party Agreement (CPA) with vessel charterers.
- Keep all submitted tenders in a safe and secure electronic repository as provided by Company.
- Draft, negotiated and review contracts, agreements, evaluate legal documents, Commercial Deeds, Consultancy agreements, MOU, tripartite agreements, and correspondence and proffer appropriate legal advice and opinion on regulatory matters.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 10 years relevant work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject matter of the email.
Application Deadline 26th May 2022.