Saipem is a global leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Installation Businesses, with a strong inclination towards oil & gas-related activities in remote areas. We excel in the provisioning of engineering, procurement, project management and construction services, with distinctive skills and capabilities in the design and execution of large-scale offshore and onshore projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Batching Plant Superintendent
Location: Bonny, Rivers, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time · Associate
About the Job
- Supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in transporting and mixing materials for concrete.
- Signal workers to charge mixing drums with specified amounts of ingredients and discharge mixed concrete into truck or another conveyor.
- Read specification sheet to determine sizes of aggregates and proportions of cement and water required for batch of concrete.
- Ensure the supervision of workers engaged in assembling and dismantling of plant at site.
- Identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Ensure the supervision and monitoring of the works performed, subcontracted or in direct hiring. Coordinate human and technical resources, indicating any needs or surplus. Plan and monitor vendors or any specialists’ activities at site.
- Ensure that the works are carried out in accordance with the project quality/HSE requirements
- Direct workers engaged in transferring sand and gravel aggregates by crane or other conveyor from barges trucks to storage piles or bins
- Coordinate and check the work carried out by the team, reporting any difficulties to the construction manager
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent.
- Minimum of about 3 to 5 years’ relevant experience in the energy/ construction industry.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools.
- ISO Certification
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply