Esosa Food Systems and Innovations Limited – We are a key baking company with innovative baked products and services. We produce high quality baked goods under hygienic conditions using the most modern facilities. Our vision is “to be the number one producer of quality baked goods in Nigeria by 2025” even while on the mission of “utilizing innovative resources to produce fresh, healthy and tasty baked goods for outstanding customer experience”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bakery Worker
Employment Type: Full-time
- Carrying out production activities as instructed by the Production Supervisor.
- Adhering to other directives as given by the Production Supervisor or Manager.
- Resuming production by 7am to ensure timely availability of products.
- Ensuring that all products made are of good quality.
- Maintain a clean and tidy environment by cleaning the work area, wiping surfaces, and washing utensils and machinery after use.
- Adhering to all company laid down policies and culture.
- Alerting the Production Supervisor of any inconsistency in available resources or equipment.
- Applicant must have at least SSCE or OND certificate, be able to read, write and express himself in spoken English.
- Applicant should have physical stamina and willing to work in a factory setting.
- Applicant should be male preferably, resident in Surulere or environs.
- Applicant should have any sort of handy skill.
- Prior experience in food production company.
N25,000 – N40,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualifiewd candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Bakery Worker” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 21st June, 2021.