Wemy Industries is one of the foremost indigenous and oldest established manufacturers in Lagos, Nigeria. We specialize in producing baby diapers, feminine sanitary napkins/pads, panty liners, adult diapers, maternity pads, under pads and baby wipes under the umbrella brand names of ‘Dr. Browns’ and ‘Nightingale’
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit Trainee
Location: Ketu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Handling supplier and customers’ accounts (Receivables and Payables) are properly managed and ensuring regular reconciliation of outstanding balances.
- Maintaining good relationship management with the company’s bankers.
- Assisting the seniors in all matters including:
- Prepare and review bank reconciliations and ledgers.
- Reviewing of General Ledger accounts, intercompany balances, month-end adjustments, and journal entries.
- Ensuring Invoices/payables are well negotiated, verified, and paid in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- Excellent communication skills
- Great interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent MS Office and Accounting Software knowledge
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply