Lorache Consulting Limited – Our client, a Multinational company specialized in the production of beverages, treated water, dispensers and whole sales product distribution across countries in Africa and Asia, is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Audit Officer
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, or Business.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a relevant field is generally required.
- Strong ethics and reliability
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, integrity, and attention to detail
- Exceptional research, planning, problem-solving, critical thinking, and math skills.
- Preferred candidates must have adequate experience in stock auditing.
- Prepare audit findings, write audit reports, and develop recommendations
- Ensure compliance with all applicable plans, policies, and standards
- Plan and perform internal control audits as assigned to ensure internal controls are properly designed and functioning to provide reasonable assurance
- Provide initial response to allegations of fraud, waste, and abuse
- Inspect books of Accounts and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.
- Examine and evaluate financial and information systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity.
- Handling additional duties and special projects to ensure the business is operating efficiently and in compliance with all current regulations.
Deadline: 30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job role as the subject of the mail.