Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assurance Officer
Job Code: AO2022
- The Assurance Officer will oversee and advise on the activity of quality assurance, developing, implementing, and maintaining a system of quality and reliability while testing the organization’s products and/or development processes.
Essential Duties / Key Job Roles and Responsibilities
Include but not limited to the following:
- Develop, implement, and manage processes to ensure that products/services meet required specifications for quality, function, and reliability prior to delivery.
- Identify and analyze issues, bugs, defects, and other problems, particularly when problems recur in multiple products; recommend and facilitate solution to these issues.
- Review internal and external customers’ feedback.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, local, and organizational laws, regulations, guidelines, and policies.
- Identify and set appropriate quality standards and parameters for products/services.
- Communicate quality standards and parameters to user departments, products/services development team, and other appropriate staff.
- Coordinate product/services testing processes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline.
- MSc/MBA would be an added advantage.
- Membership of relevant professional association/institute is desirable.
- Minimum of five years’ experience on related role is required.
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using “AO2022 (Job Code)” as the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
- LBS is an equal opportunity employer
Application Deadline 18th March, 2022.