Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Technical Manager – Golden Sugar Company
Loaction: Sunti, Niger
- Are you a hands-on technical engineer with supervisory ability and knowledge of Caterpillar equipment or other heavy equipment?
- Managed a construction equipment workshop capacity of 200 pcs of mobile equipment.
- Diagnose problems on vehicle hydraulic systems – hydraulic pumps, cylinders, fittings and hoses.
- Excellent knowledge of diesel engines, Fuel pumps, Injectors, over heating causes and solutions.
- Experience in JCB equipment such as back hoes and front bucket loaders and knowledge of tipper trucks.
- Innovative and solution driven to find or invent a good engineering solution
- Possess some experience of working with an ERP for stores inventory and purchasing
- Familiar with running a workshop using job orders and other systematic approaches.
- Diagnose problems on the electronic systems enough to be able to guide Auto-electricians in their jobs.
- Diagnose problems on CAT or other equipment using computerized system (electronic technician)
- Familiar with CAT equipment, Excavators, bulldozers, wheel loaders, graders, vibration rollers.
- Exposed to large tractors up to 550 horsepower and medium tractors of about 180 to 200hp (also John Deere and Valtra equipment)
- Minimum requirement: HND in any Agricultural / Mechanical Engineering discipline.
- Minimum requirement: 5 years working in a similar role and similar environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply