Centre For Research In Enterprise and Action In Management (CREM) is a service provider in the areas of Research, Enterprise, Workforce Management training delivery across Nigeria and West Africa. CREM is set to equip organization’s human resources with skills, competences and change creating capacities. CREM’s focus is on People, Process and Technology and on how enabled change in each of these areas can lead to enhanced Service delivery and customer satisfaction.
CREM’s services are delivered according to global best practices in partnership with the world’s leading technology vendors and partners. CREM offers services in research development, Enterprise, Consulting, Learning and Development, Entrepreneurship and Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Business Development / Growth Manager
Location: Ejigbo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure that revenue target for the business is met periodically.
- Build strong relationship with both existing and new customers
- Ensure growth in CREM’s market share.
- Ensure that bills are timely paid by our clients
- Involve in training facilitation when necessary.
- Minimum of First Degree (B.Sc or HND) in any field , preferrably Sales / Marketing, Business Administration or any other related field .
- An energetic eam player with ability to close deals and create business retentions with large Corporate and MSME’s Organizations is desirable
- Experience in Research & Development, Training, consulting and Manpower Outsourcing sectors will be an added advantage.
- A fast learner, quick thinker and analytical skills, Good Communication skills, Good negotiation skills and Interpersonal Skills.
- 5 – 7 years of work experience in sales / marketing out of which 3years should be on a managerial cadre
- A Master’s Degree / Relevant Professional Certification is an added advantage
- Females are strongly encouraged to apply
- Excellent knowledge of Ms Office, Power Point / Presentation
N200,000 – N300,000 Salary Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] and [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- For further enquiries call: 08171644619
- Candidates without any industry hands – on experience in sales/ marketing should not forward their cvs as their applications will not be treated
Application Deadline 31st July, 2022.