The Edo State Civil Service Commission is vested with the responsibilities of treating matters concerning the State Civil Service with respect to Appointments, Promotions, Discipline, Confirmation of Appointments, Transfers, Retirements, Petitions and Other related matters.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Agricultural Superintendent, GL. 06
- Candidates must have successfully completed the two year training course for Assistant Agricultural Superintendent or obtained a recognized OND (Ordinary National Diploma) in the same field (result must not be below Lower Credit).
- Computer / Digital literacy will be an added advantage.
- Candidates must not be more than 35 years of age as at the time of application.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 27th May, 2022.
- Candidates shall only apply for one (1) position. Multiple applications will result in disqualification.
- Edo State Government does not require candidates to make any payments to any person or organization in respect of this recruitment exercise.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and each candidate shall stand the same chance of gaining employment.
- This recruitment shall be free, fair and merit-driven.