Pivotage Consulting – Our client is a social stationary printing company that renders personalized and customized services such as printing of invitation cards and programs for all occasions, memo pads, paper stationery and gift bags.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Archivist / Record Officer
Ref Id: TS/1135/ARO
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Specialization: Creative / Manufacturing
Type: Full Time
Summary / Objective
- The ideal candidate will assess, organize, oversee, maintain, preserve and provide access to the organization’s records and information from their creation and preservation through to disposal.
- Candidate must have B.Sc. Library Studies.
- Candidate must have minimum 1 – 2 years’ experience.
- Candidate must stay updated on emerging software that will be an added value to the company.
- Candidate must reside around Ikeja.
- Previous experience as an Archivist or similar role is an added advantage. (This is Key)
- Must have strong attention to details.
- Must possess strong work ethics and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be innovative and analytical.
- Must have the ability to learn fast on the job.
- Must be emotionally mature.
- Maintaining and managing the entire archiving system.
- Establishing new records management systems.
- Neatly arranging, labeling and organizing original and rare samples of all jobs.
- Identifying and labeling all production parts.
- Archiving and labeling all foiling blocks.
- Archiving and labeling all blades accordingly
- Coding all production resource and arrangement in an alphabetical order for easy access.
- Creating a shelving unit for all production resource.
- Ensuring proper disposal of inactive records that have exceeded the retention period according to the file plan.
- Creating a log book to track all production resource issued out.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Deadline: 31st January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV only in MS Word format to: [email protected] Using “Archivist / Record Officer” as the subject of your application.