Bluesquad Limited – Our client, a leading Construction Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Architectural Technician
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The successful candidate will provide technical assistance to the Architect Consultant and Civil Design Engineers in conducting research, preparing drawings, architectural models, specifications, and contracts, and supervising construction projects.
- Bachelors’ degree in Architectural Technology or related courses
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years of working experience in the same capacity
- Must be smart and creative.
- Must be able to interpret designs
- Strong knowledge of building materials.
- Strong technical and practical CAD skills with an understanding of architectural conventions, including floor plans, elevations, sections, plumbing and electrical plans.
- Experience with construction documents.
- Assist in the development of architectural designs
- Analyze building codes, by-laws, space requirements, site requirements and other technical documents and reports
- Prepare manual and CAD (computer-assisted design) drawings, specifications, cost estimates and listings of quantities of material from conceptual drawings and instructions
- Construct architectural and display models, and 3-D virtual models of architectural designs
- Prepare contract and bidding documents
- May supervise drafters, technicians and technologists on the architectural team
- May supervise construction projects and coordinate, monitor and inspect work done by others.
Deadline: 15th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.