Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Cadbury Bournvita, TomTom, Cloret, and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst, ISC Finance
Reference ID: R-57889
Employment Type: Full Time
- Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International? Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Uniquely Yours.
- You will perform detailed finance work, transactions and data structuring under the guidance of the Finance Manager.
- You will collect data, be responsible for maintaining information integrity, monitor reconciliations and conduct basic checks and controls.
How You Will Contribute
- Execute aspects of finance planning and performance management process and related financial decisions potentially including Annual Contract planning / forecasting, target development, financial performance reporting/analysis, financial modeling and decision support for a focused scope within a region, business unit, country, Supply Chain, Mondelēz International Business Services or Corporate Finance team. You will also execute data collection and data integrity checks
- Support projects to improve efficiencies and improvements to ways of working and embrace a mindset of continuous improvement
- Contribute to a high-performing Finance team. You will also invest in personal development and the development of your Finance peers.
- Contribute to a strong controls and compliance environment in area of scope and ensure full compliance with our policies
- Execute ad hoc analyses and projects as requested by the Senior Finance Manager (or Director)
What You Will Bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- Technical Expertise in financial analysis and data collection/structuring
- Business Acumen and a basic understanding of our business, consumer packaged goods industry, and local snacking market. Relevant experience in a regional (or sizeable local) business
- Growth/Digital Mindset and the ability to execute opportunities and leverage technology to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Integrity and sound judgement in all decisions and interactions aligned with our values and policies and external regulations.
- Leadership Skills including collaboration and communication skills within a larger Finance team. Team player with can do mentality to deliver results
Education / Certification
- Must have minimum Bachelor’s Degree or Member of Professional Accounting Body.
Job Specific Requirements:
- Knowledge and use of SAP
- Experience in financial analysis.
- Good personality and strong communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: No Relocation support available