Lavita Group have been a prominent contractor working with federal agencies, state governments, non-government agencies, private firms, small and large businesses. With over 10 years of experience and over 30 years of accumulated experience, we deliver commitment to quality, prompt and efficient deliverables, accuracy and attention to detail, dependability, and competitive pricing.
We are seeking a highly organized, self-motivated professional for the position with our Organization:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- Answering phone inquiries and handling complaints in a courteous, professional manner.
- Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies at all times.
- Preparing reports expense,office budgets and other expenditures.
- Preparing correspondence.
- Documentation and presentation materials.
- Occasionally traveling off-site to deliver reports or files to other departments.
- Ensuring the confidentiality and security of files and filing systems.
- Coordinating schedules, arranging meetings, distributing memos and reports.
Qualifications, Experience & Personal Attributes
- A good First Degree in Social Science or any other relevant field.
- Minmum of 2 years related experience in a similar role.
- Good organization
- Experience in office management software(Ms office,Ms excel and Ms word).
- Proficiency in Typing
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer.
- Ability to multitask.
- Time management with a problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic bookkeeping experience, especially in accounts payable/receivable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 3rd September, 2021.