Engineering Automation Technology Limited is an indigenous Technological Engineering Company Incorporated on the 9th of November, 2007 under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria utilizing Certified, Qualified, Experienced personnel and providing Quality Services in the Industry. Engineering Automation Technology Limited is committed to customer satisfaction, periodic review, innovative technology and application of appropriate standard while meeting statutory and regulatory requirements.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full time
Description of Main Duties/Responsibilities
- In charge of all personnel movement and general logistics planning and implementation
- In charge of store management
- Shall prepare and send store issuance & receipt inventory tracking sheet
- Shall be responsible for compiling vehicle requests and preparing daily logistics plan
- Shall supervise and coordinate all activities in the staff house and ensure all observations are reported accordingly
- Shall coordinate the purchase of fuel and fueling of all vehicles.
- Shall prepare and send fuel consumption tracking sheet as required
- Shall ensure that defensive driving techniques are communicated to drivers and employed by all drivers
- Shall ensure dispatch of materials are done quickly and in line with procedures.
- Shall assist in management of security
- Shall assist to ensure that all company’s administrative controls are always adhered to
- Shall ensure that daily routine checks are carried out on vehicles and all observations reports accordingly
- Shall prepare and collate administration departmental monthly report
- In charge of asset maintenance and ensures all asset in good working condition
Position / Qualifications
- Must possess a minimum of B.Sc. in Business Administration / Social Science / Engineering discipline
- Good communication (Speaking, writing Interpersonal) skills.
- Proven experience working in an office environment
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office Applications
- Result-oriented and self-motivated.
- Willingness to learn new skills and expand knowledge
- Analytical, attentive to details and can be able to multitask.
- Female, not more than 30 years of age.
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Exceptional customer service skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Click here to apply