CR Services (Credit Bureau) Plc (“CreditRegistry”) is Nigeria’s pioneering and leading credit bureau operator and is trusted with Nigeria’s largest credit information database. Its subscribers include commercial banks, primary mortgage institutions, microfinance banks, finance houses, leasing companies, development finance institutions, telecommunication, and other service providers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- A seasoned professional Administrative Officer who will support our daily office procedures.
- Ensure the office is properly maintained, Manage company assets, support staff logistic needs, and ensure company vehicles are in top shape.
- Must have sound communication & interpersonal skill is a must to cultivate long-lasting relationships with staff and vendors.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Complete special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Responsible for the overall maintenance of all company assets
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in departmental budget preparation
- Coordinate the periodic maintenance of company vehicles.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of the office.
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
- Effectively manage company logistics.
- Ensure support staff adhere to organizational policies and regulations
- Any other duty assigned by the manager.