Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health programs, education, research, and livelihoods initiatives in Nigeria.
USAID-funded Accelerating Control of the HIV Epidemic in Nigeria (ACE) with focus on the BAY (Borno, Adamawa, Yobe) states is seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Job Category: Fixed Term
- The Administrative Officer will support the BAY State Office staff in the provision of administrative and logistical services.
- S/He will assist in the maintenance of efficient records/storage of all office supplies and coordinate all administrative and secretarial support services for the office.
- S/He will assist in arranging travel logistics for Staff, Consultants and Training Participants including hotel reservations and where required, arranging airport and hotel pick-ups.
- Also, s/he will ensure proper storage and maintenance of all office assets and keep up-t-date records of all assets.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&[email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 5th August, 2022.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview