Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a Battery Recycling Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Admin Manager will be responsible for overseeing procurement, facility management, maintenance activities etc.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Should good understanding of procurement, tender and bidding process
- Should good knowledge of document control
- Should have an analytical mind with strong problem-solving skills
- Should have excellent organizational, management and leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Should understand processes and be able to implement and drive them
- Should be proactive, self-motivated, driven and result-oriented
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinating the day-to-day general administrative duties:
- Procurement – Local & International
- Budget Preparation and Monitor Costs – Work with Accounts
- Manage CSR activities
- Front desk, visitors & clients management
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Supervising administrative staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage travel arrangements for staff and business visitors.
- Management of Company Phone lines and correspondence.
- Processes – Setup and driving processes across the organization
- Store & Warehouse Management
- Asset management – Procure, maintain, and manage assets
- Facility Management
- Security Management
- Manage Government and other non-business parties
- Any other duties which may be reasonably required from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Industrial Management, Logistics, or related field.
- Min 7 years’ hands-on administrative experience in FMCG, Manufacturing
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Good knowledge of Procurement, tender and bidding process, document control, Facilities and Asset Management, and Budget Preparation and Costs Monitoring.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV in MS Word format to: [email protected] using Administrative Manager as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted
Application Deadline 25th May, 2021.