EdFin Microfinance Bank is the first specialized bank for education in Nigeria. The bank which is dedicated solely to funding the education eco-space in Nigeria aims to positively disrupt the standard and quality of education in Nigeria, by providing the much-needed financial resources and services to the education sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative / Front Desk Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
- A successful Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries.
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations.
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- Relate with vendors and keep their records.
- Cordially attend to customers and visitors.
- Attend to client calls, enquiries and incoming mails/calls
- Manage logistics, outgoing and incoming mails.
- Responsible for obtaining program supplies, procurements and services in the most cost-efficient manner.
- Coordinates contract bidding in line with bank procedures and policies
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g. electricians and other artisans).
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.).
Qualifications / Experience
- 1st Degree in any discipline.
- Master’s an added advantage or professional qualification.
- 3 years minimum Proven experience as an administration officer/manager.
Knowledge / Skills:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with all employees.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making capability.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to corporate mission.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 31st January, 2022.