Alex Reid West Africa is a one stop shop for all laundry and dry cleaning products and consumables, the first of its kind in the West Africa and Africa sub region. We are the sole representative of Alex Reid UK, a trusted market leader and supplier of quality laundry and dry cleaning products and consumables for the past 100 years. As a newly established company with a warehouse in the heart of Lagos, our desire is to meet your laundry needs by supplying you with guaranteed superior quality products and consumables at competitive prices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative / Front Desk Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The company is seeking to employ a responsible and responsive Administrative / Front Desk Officer who will provide customer service/reception and administrative duties in our Lagos office.
- Welcoming and attending to visitors and customers
- Follow up / liaise with customers on phone using ARWA customer care approach.
- Use a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets, databases and company in-house financial system (i.e. QuickBooks) for processing orders, record keeping
- Running errands
- Maintain office budget (petty cash), and ensure expenditure receipts and documentation are recorded and filled
- Monitor company email account(s), and respond to queries within defined time
- To assist with the dissemination of information e.g. updating ARWA Website and relevant social media pages, preparing and sending out SMS to customers.
- Process sales orders that reach the company by telephone, letter, e-mail or website
- Keep track of daily, weekly, and monthly sales, and submit reports and relevant documentation as required
- Attend meetings, take notes and accurately type minutes / documents as required
- Learn and understand Alex Reid West Africa product offering.
- OND qualification with a minimum of 2 years experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st July, 2022.