Glow Health is a medical health care based in Lagos; a professional center for IVNT.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Organize and schedule appointments.
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Book travel arrangements.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers.
- High School Degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus.
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant,Virtual Assistant or Office Admin Assistant.
- 3 – 6 years work experience
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines.
N60,000 – N80,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 29th October, 2021.