Westsons Limited – Our client, a reputable company in the upstream Oil & Gas industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Payable Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Accounts Payable Officer will provide support to Head of Accounts Payable to deliver efficient accounts payable practice.
Minimum Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or any finance related field.
- Professional accreditation (ACA, ACCA) will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 6 years post-graduation experience, preferably in the role of account payable officer.
- Upstream Oil and Gas experience is preferable.
Preferred Skills / Prerequisites:
- Must be able to deal with multi-currency transactions.
- Exposure to accounts and supplier reconciliations
- Knowledge of taxes applicable in Oil and Gas industry.
- Knowledge in application of ERP Accounting Systems.
- General Applications: Microsoft Office packages
N6,000,000 – N11,000,000 Annually.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email