Chariot Properties a real estate and development company poised at providing real estate solutions. Since inception in 2005 the founding principle of the company has always been to take special care in identifying our customers’ needs and matching the right property to those needs at the best price.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Clerk
Location: Ojodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Chariots Properties Ltd requires the services of an Accounts Clerk and to double up as a cashier/record clerk for her event centre. As a cashier you may be required to work weekend to cover event center activities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Bank runs, cashiering and keeping of register for cheques issued, collected and deposits into banks.
- Raising of petty cash vouchers and keeping of petty cash book
- Opening and maintaining file for all vendors and land/property subscribers.
- Keeping, reconciling and reporting records of activities/payments for events centre
- Timekeeping for users of event centres
- Invoicing, raising of cheque payment vouchers, writing of cheques and receipts
- Filing and retrieval of invoices, receipts, vouchers and other accounting transaction documents.
The ideal candidate must hold any of the following qualifications with demonstrable experience:
- OND in Accounting/Business Admin.
- Accounting Technician Scheme (ATS)
- Proficient in the use of PC with good knowledge of MS Word/Excel
- Target driven and result oriented
- Must be a fast learner with initiative
- Must be honest and able to work with minimal supervision
- Effective communication, good organisation and time management skills
- Detail-oriented with basic mathematical skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] as an attachment in Ms-word indicating the position applied for as the subject
Application Deadline 28th February, 2021.