Mesmark Springs Investment is a FMCG company which specializes in production and innovative packaging of NAFDAC registered honey and honey products. Mesmark’s fast selling flagship product in Abuja is its popular sachet honey.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts and Inventory Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently looking to employ an Accounts and Inventory Officer who will be responsible for preparation of purchase orders, receiving, storing, issuing stock, and maintaining stock records, using computerized systems for entering the records
- Maintain records of issuance of stock items to sales and distribution staff so as to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Receive and deposit at designated banks all monies from sales and distribution staff.
- To reconciliation of physical stock with the stock in the system.
- Maintain reasonable stock coverage levels in order to minimize out of stock situations.
- Liaise with staff colleagues on low-stock emergencies suppliers to order and follow up on delivery of supplies.
- Develops, maintains, and adopts the best operational procedure for inventory control.
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory.
- Updating inventory count and maintaining inventory records to share with management and other stakeholders in the business as well as reporting discrepancies in inventory
- Perform other ad hoc administrative tasks in the Karu Site office
- Minimum of OND / B.Sc. / HND.
- Must possess excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English.
- Should be resident in Karu Site, Jikoyi, Nyanya or environs (not mandatory)
- Minimum of one (1) year relevant work experience in a FMCG or similar field
- Proficiency in Windows and MS office / high level of Excel
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Accounts and Inventory Officer” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 17th July, 2022.