Techno Oil Limited is an integrated, wholly indigenous company which today holds a diverse portfolio of prime investment in oil and gas, energy, infrastructure and manufacturing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- We are looking for an Accountant with oil and Gas experience to manage the company’s financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices and other accounting documents.
- Processing tax payments and returns
- Supervise the input and handling of financial data and reports for the company’s automated financial systems.
- Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports.
- Maintain and Coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels and ensure expenditure control.
- To oversee the preparations of annual and project specific budgets for the unit and exercise control over expenditure.
- Other duties as assigned.
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or relevant Degree
- Additional certification (ACCA, ACA, CFA) is an added advantage
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures
- Hand-on experience with accounting software like sage
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience as an Accountant
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
- Experience with general ledger function
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply