Oolu Solar is a growing solar energy provider in West Africa with presence in Senegal, Mali, Burkina Faso , Cameroon, Niger and Nigeria and plans to expand within the region. Our vision is to be a leading energy and financial services provider for millions of customers in developing countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist in account payables and accounts receivables
- Handle Petty Cash/documentations and ensure proper control
- Daily Cash flow Report and to ensure collections are updated daily on ERP Ensure protection of the company’s assets through internal control and internal audits.
- Assist in planning, analyzing and budgeting control
- Assist in preparation of management/audited account
- Respond to all audit/Tax queries
- Assist in Bank reconciliations/other GL accounts
- VAT /WHT remittances, fillings and documentations
- PAYE/PENSION remittances and fillings.
- Any other functions that may be assigned
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3 -5 years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of an ERP System
- Great analytical skills
- Eye for detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Membership of ICAN/ACCA an added advantage
- Proficiency in Excel
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st August, 2022.
Note: Read our advice on how to optimize your chances to join us: Recruitment Guidelines / Advice