Golden Effects Services Limited is a combination of KAP Motion Pictures, film and television academy, cinema, Afefeyeye restaurant, and bar. It is collectively known as KAP HUB.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Allen – Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reconciling the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers
- Completing analysis of the employee expenditures
- Managing income and expenditure accounts
- Generating the company’s financial reports using income and expenditure data
- Keeping a check on the company’s finances based on the financial status
- Filing and remitting taxes and other financial obligations
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Analyse customer and client profitability index and value for cost-saving initiatives
- Initiating and managing financial and accounting software used by the company
- Develop effective reporting tools for the business unit and prepare routine reports (financial, quality, operational efficiency, market share, etc.).
- Tracking payments to internal and external stakeholders
- Preparing budget forecasts
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
Education and Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or any related field.
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- Possession of ACCA or ACA, CFA is an added advantage•
- Strong analytical and financial modelling skills with advanced use of Microsoft Excel and other analytical tools
- Strong presentation skills with advanced use of Microsoft PowerPoint and other presentation tools
- Advanced skills in other Microsoft Office applications, Word, Outlook, Knowledge of MS Project.
- Minimum of 4 years experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates can apply
Application Deadline 4th April, 2022.