Ezion-Geber Energy Limited – We are a fast-growing service-providing company in the Oil and Gas sector. Our business is to provide EPCI service to our clients in the Oil and Gas industry and to create a workplace that is rewarding to all of its stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Gbagada-Oshodi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for keeping accounting records for all transactions.
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Tracking the execution of transactions, safeguards of company assets, and optimize benefits.
- Prepare, Monitor repayment schedules for all receivables.
- Knowledge of account reconciliation.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Other Accounting functions.
- B.Sc. in Accounting, Finance or relevant Degree
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Additional certification (ACA, ACCA, or any equivalent certification) is a plus.
- Minimum of four (4) years work experience as an Accountant (Experiences in the Oil and Gas Industry is an added advantage)
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with relevant accounting software,
N150,000 – N250,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 4th April, 2022.