AAO-Tasalach Limited – Our client is a construction company serving the Upstream & Downstream Oil & Gas Industry, Industrial sector, Energy and Power sectors as well as providing infrastructural works for both public and private sector projects. They have, with careful planning, structured operations, and caring management, developed a highly skilled & motivated workforce that ensures consistent delivery on the promise made. That is, to exceed client satisfaction by ensuring projects are delivered on time, within budget, and meet set quality standards,
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is in need of an experienced Accountant to oversee all accounting operations and staff in the head office and locations.
- Ensure all accounting staff is following protocols.
- Provide support and training to accounting staff when necessary.
- Ensure that all necessary documents follow the organization’s due process and are requested, collected, and compiled.
- Provide recommendations to management regarding sources of funding, payment plans, bank offers, etc.,
- Ensure the organisation’s finance department adheres to all Nigerian regulations and is following all applicable laws.
- Maintain relationships with current and future stakeholders such as banks, auditors, suppliers, government entities, etc.
- Provide insights to management regarding organization’s financial position.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and finalizing the audit of annual accounts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- 8+ years experience working as a Chief Accountant in a reputable construction company.
- Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 25th February, 2022.