GC Cleaning Services Limited is a Nigerian-based Cleaning and Fumigation services company. The company has earned recognition for staying ahead in professional cleaning services in all major sectors of the economy, making a difference for their clients, employees and community.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant / Admin Officer
Location: Ojodu Berger, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Opportunity exists for Accountant/Admin Officer reporting to the Chief Operating Officer. The incumbent will be responsible for preparing accounting records, budgeting and managing all financial information for the business. The position is also responsible for the day to day administration of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Amongst other duties, the job holder will be responsible for the following:
- Accounts Responsibilities
- Supports the organisation in all aspects of the accounting and financial management
- Processes accounting transactions according to the general principles of accounting
- Keep custody of all documents related to the company’s accounting documentation and general accounting operations
- Supervise all financial report and day-to-day data capturing activities.
- Well versed in Reconciliations of all ledge
- Working knowledge up to the Balance sheet
- Prepare the Company’s books for Internal and external audits
- Admin Responsibilities; managing daily office needs, company’s general administrative activities and managing the office staff.
- Responsible for the accuracy of all accounting processes, including supporting documentation, adherence to procurement rules and regulations, adherence to company’s authority matrixes, use of expenditure types, codes and making sure all documentation is filed correctly and can pass internal and external audits
Qualifications & Experience
- BSc / HND in Accounting
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience.
- Solid knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting.
- Good working knowledge of advanced MS Excel, Peachtree and other accounting packages
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of accounting principles, laws and best practices.
- An analytical mind with strategic abilities.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced, complex environment and has an agile attitude.
N70,000 – N100,000 montly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] stating the role as the subject of the mail.
Click here to apply
- Do not apply if you do not meet the above job profile.
- Only qualified applicants who are resident within or Close to Ojodu Berger only (Ikeja, Ogba, Ketu, Ojota, Magodo / Shangisha) will be contacted for this role.
Application Deadline 31st October, 2021.