Winock provides equipment to micro-businesses, such as rooftop solar, industrial tailoring machine, freezer etc. Winock is improving the productivity of these micro-businesses and as a result, creating prosperity in Sub-Sahara Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Reconciliation Officer (Contract)
Location: Ushafa, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
- Correction of SugarCRM customers records.
- Identifying all customers who have completed payment and reconciling their records with Quickbooks, to update accordingly on the CRM
- Auditing each customer loan amount with disbursed amount from Bank Statement
- Uploading all customer documents on each CRM profile by Scanning and saving all customer documents.
- Auditing each customer contract with CRM records to ensure accuracy of all KYC information presented.
- Must be a graduate (B.Sc / HND)
- You must have agood personal working Laptop
- A Smartphone with Hotspot connectivity
Other Functional Skills:
- Must have prior experience in data entry and database management
- Must have good communication especially reading and writing skills
- Basic auditing skills to quickly point out and identify errors/ inconsistencies
- Must have prior knowledge of CRM softwares specifically Sugar CRM and Hubspot
- Must have good working knowledge of Business IT Softwares specifically Quickbook
- Typing speed not less than 60 words per minute
- Must be attentive to detail and not make errors in the course of work
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: This is a contract job
Application Deadline 2nd September, 2021.