Inguest Global Partners Limited – We lead a Business Solutions and Service Advisory Group, assisting clients in designing and deploying appropriate Organizational Growth and Innovation Solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable.
- Prompt and daily postings on SAGE.
- Observe the following on all tasks, emails/communication, phone calls and relationship within the team and with all clients – Timeliness, Promptness, Correctness, Error-free, Paying attention to details, decency, respect, excellence, professionalism.
- Ensure decorum and professionalism in delivery of tasks.
- Ensure completion of bank reconciliations and reconcile subledgers to the general ledgers.
- Manage day-to-day accounting and financial transactions.
- Record office expenditures and ensure these expenses are within the set budget.
- Perform other duties appropriate to the role as may be required.
Experience, Qualification, and Required Skills
- HND / B.Sc in Accounting, Banking & Finance, or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years of Accounting/Auditing experience in a fast-paced organization.
- Must be a good team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skill.
- Professional qualification in account will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and accounting software such as SAGE.
- Excellent organizational skills.
N80,000.00 net monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 15th April, 2022.