Engee PET Manufacturing Company Nigeria Limited is a subsidiary of the Jotna Group and a leading manufacturer of the highest quality food-grade PET resin in West Africa.
The state of the art factory is located in Igbesa, Ogun State which comprises of high quality production technologies and processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager
Location: Alaba-Coker, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Account Manager role is responsible for ensuring the financial transactions are accurately recorded and management information is available within established timeframes.
- The role will also be part of planning the preparation of the budget and latest estimates in order to meet deadlines.
- The role will also provide financial support and analysis on key business initiatives and execute agreed strategies to deliver all P&L commitments.
- Plans and manages the activities of the Accounts and Cashiers Departments so that all financial transactions are promptly and accurately recorded.
- Provides management with timely, relevant financial information so that they can better understand the business and cost/revenue profile.
- Monitor and control the Company’s cashflow and foreign exchange functions in line with established policies and guidelines.
- Investigates and recommends improvements to the current financial system, work standards and procedures to contribute towards improving profitability through cost control, improved internal controls and greater work efficiency.
- Co-ordinates with external auditors and tax agents so that the Company’s submissions are handled smoothly.
- Ensures timely delivery of accurate financial reports, monthly and annual accounts to the management team, the parent company and external regulatory authorities.
- Prepares the annual budget, latest estimates, capex justifications and standard costings in accordance with approved guidelines.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 20th May, 2021.