Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: 2nd Level Operations Specialist
Req ID: 541856
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
Are You In?
Our Exciting Opportunity:
- We are now looking for a Second Level Operations Specialist that will be responsible for the coordination, management, execution, and reactive maintenance activities that require a higher level of support than offered by the 1st level Operations.
- This person shall ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
You will help with Assurance support activities:
- Incident management
- You will assist with Problem management
- Bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or
- 3 – 5 years’ experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
- ISEB/ISTQB software testing qualifications would be an advantage
- System administration
- And you will work with Billing operations
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Knowledge of Managed Service telecom operations practice
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- Working with people
- Creating & innovating
- Applying expertise & technology.
- Ericsson knowledge
- English skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
- Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
- This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
- Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information